Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hello Again

Hello, all you beautiful peoples. I am officially a horrible blogger, but I love to read blogs. I'm now 28 weeks pregnant. I am pretty big, I actually look pregnant. I'm feeling pretty good. I have just three months my newest daughter my phoebe will be born. I'm dieing to find out what she will look like. Will she have dark hair like Hannah or light hair like her father. I wonder if the world is ready for another of my daughters.

Hannah is so smart. The other night we were traveling in the car. I guess our voices got a little loud because I heard my daughter calling from the back seat "BE NICE". I told her we were, we were just talking, again I get the BE NICE. I told Hannah she needed to BE NICE. To which she answered "Mommy, I two!". You still need to be nice I told her, I don't care if you are 2,4, 6. or 8. After a few quiet beats from the back seat she tells me "Mommy, I Five!" Now surely dear internet, her mind doesn't work that fast already. It was a fluke RIght???

No comments: