Thursday, June 05, 2008

EVERYBODY..... EVERYBODY.... SHE'S FIVE!


I can't believe it. My star, diva supreme. She is now five years old. Hannah is so sweet. She has now started making my bed. No, I didn't ask her to, she just found it something she could do. (and no i don't make my bed, horrible I know) So, now every night she comes upstairs and makes the beds. On the day before her birthday, she walked everywhere telling everyone "Hello, my name is Hannah and tommorow i will be FIVE!" She is so funny. She has never met a stranger. She graduated from pre-school. There was only one moment where I got teary eyed. They play Pomp and Circumstance as the preschoolers walk in, in there construction paper mortar board hats. I had to say to my self don't cry, don't cry. Life moves so fast, now they are graduating.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Sorry this is so belated, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANNAH!!

southernsweetie99 said...

Time flies so quickly doesn't it?! Your babies are so precious! Hope all is well for you guys! ~Lisa