Saturday, May 15, 2010

Well, What do you know

I have started taking online classes. I have worked at just about everything but I do not have a degree to back it up. I thought about it and decided that a degree in Medical Office Management would be a good field to go into. One of the classes i have to take is a Composition class, one of the requirements a blog. Well, I thought I have that done that. I thought I had been writing here for two years or so. I was shocked to find out I have been at it for five years. Imagine you the internet have been putting up with my drivel for five years. All I have to say is thank you so much. I know I whine, moan, and groan. I hope I have written something that made you think. I have also realized that my posts have become few and far between. With this new class I will start again. Hopefully I will write with better purpose.

No comments: