Monday, August 01, 2005

She did it, but don't tell....

Last night, my daughter, MMYY daughter, slept through the night. I know I'm probably dooming myself to her not doing it again, but hey I had to say it. Maybe, I'll get a few nights of sleep before my second daughter decides to make an appearance. Naaahhh!

Speaking of my second daughter she is fine. I am finally rash free, so I am much better. The nurses say I'm anemic, so I'm taking iron pills. Phoebe is very active and I'm wondering what I'm going to do when she has less room to move around. I think my vital organs will be in danger. I think I look very pregnant, I'm just 24 weeks. But hey at the last 3 doctor visits I was the same weight. Go figure.

So, what are all 2 of you doing? Nino, you are so cute. JerriAnn, I hope everything gets better soon. Anyone else out there??? hMMMMMM??? HMMMM??? I want to know?

No comments: