Thursday, March 30, 2006

Helllooooo!

ok so it's either feast of famine on this blog. I can't help it i blog from work and have to watch out for the boss. I hope i don't get Dooced. Let's see ...... what do i need to tell all of ya'll
Hannah's EEG was normal. The nerologists visit was a waste of my time. He said... well, we will have to wait untill she has another seizure and go from there. So i get to live in fear of when she gets sick. They are thinking they are just fevaral seizures. To tell you the truth the last one she had in the ER looked different from the others. I don't know i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

This last weekend we bougth "Chicken Little". That is such a cute movie, at least in my humble opinion. Hannah loved it. She calls it "Chicken Noodle" There is one part in the movie, when Hannah was standing up and yelling at TV "GO CHICKEN NOOODALL GOOO!!!" it was too funny.

as Hannah would say when she wants everyones attention "Everybody....Everybody.....Everybody" Phoebe Jo has a tooth. At four months and five days she got her first tooth on the top. It's just barely there but it's there. She is going to do everything early i'm afraid. She always knows where Hannah is in the room...and i can almost see her begging to go play with her. She is sitting up now too, just still a little woobly. But i have this stinking suspicion that she will be moble soon.

The day is beautiful outside. I wish I could be out there enjoying it with my daughters. I hope you all are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, glad you are all healthy, minus the teething pain, ack! we are all allergy-ridden

I have a poll up, go see if you have time!

Jerri Ann too
jareason@gmail.com
www.acracknlife.squarespace.com