Sunday, November 05, 2006

Playing Hooky well, kinda

I'm usually at church on Sunday mornings, but my youngest is coughing, and since a resent bout with pnemonia i thought it wouldn't be a good idea to get out in the cold. Hannah did decide to go to church with Grandma. She loves church, and Sunday school and i'm so pleased. I am attending the church i grew up in. I love my church family. And that is exactly who they are. I'm glad that Hannah is loving it too.

I'm trying something new today. Phoebe is asleep and i have a little time to myself. Besides posting i'm catching all the blogs i normally read. I'm trying today to leave comments, of some kind, on all the blogs that i read. I read lots of blogs but i don't usually have a chance to comment. SO, i'm Delurking on everyone today. i'm hoping to get more posts on this month, we'll see.

No comments: