Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving and stuff

Tonight Hannah picked up one of my lace bra's. She put it around her neck and looked and me and said "I am Dr Phil, and this is a telescope." LOL She's a little mixed up it was suppose to be a stethoscope. Guess who's getting a nurses kit for Christmas.
I'm listening to the girls wrestling around in their beds, they are suppose to be going to sleep. Yeah, lots of luck with that. It's been an hour, i just caught Hannah with her hand in her sisters crib. Probably trying to steal some of her toys. I'll be glad when they have their own beds and room.
On that note it does look like i'll be able to move into my childhood home. My parents are building a log cabin on one of the lots of the compound. When they move in their we will be moving into the house. The girls will have their bedroom. It will be good to not all be living in the same room.
Oohhh if you are all wondering about the rainbow ankle comment. I was going down my parents front stairs and of course I fell. My ankle was swollen, and black and blue. It doesn't hurt to walk on anymore, but if i turn it a certain way it hurts.
Hannah actually went all day without an accident. I was so proud. We are still having issues over it. We have tried the rewards, and everything. We are taking it one hour at a time. I'm trying to relax, it's hard for me.
(Utoh I heard a squeal from the living room, COLTS Touch down)
oooohhhhh listen up world wide web...... all is quiet on the corner front.... think it will stick???
welll,, hummm Phoebe Jo is standing up, in her crib. and their goes the lion, maybe she will play with it to go to sleep.

No comments: