Sunday, December 24, 2006

A Photo Holiday Greeting



Waiting to Santa can make you CRAZY!! (I love this photo of Hannah this is soooo her.)




Better Watch out! Better not Cry!!




Be kind to your sisters, both big and little, or at least look like it at church ! HA HA






Look what is waiting under the christmas tree, a rotty. (this is samson, the old man rotty in our house, He is the best dog. Sweet as can be and beautiful.. But camera shy. I can only get a good pic of him when he is asleep. If he sees me coming at him with a camera. He runs. :)
Duuuhhhhh Where's Santa??? (This on the other hand is Baxter he is a serious camera ham. I think he is a pretty boy too. He is the puppy, bless his heart he's so dumb lol. I also have proof of why Santa may not be coming to our house next year.)


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Great pictures of the girls (and the rotties, of course)!