Thursday, December 14, 2006

Update

We were in the hospital untill Sunday the 3rd. She took awhile to get off the oxygen. We now have a nebulizer and treatments 4 times a day. It seems to be working well for her. I don't her her wheezing as much. The doctor said she has asthma. So, that is something I'll have to watch her with. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers

Yesterday, my sister called me at work to tell me that Hannah had a fever and was complaining that her ear hurt. So, I had to leave work early to get her to the doctor. She has an ear infection. My poor sister, Hannah has Febral Seizures, and Jeannette was terrified she'd have one with her. Not that she couldn't handle it, it would just scare her.

I know what i want for Christmas and the New Year. One solid month of both my daughters being healthy. PLEASE Santa????? Just one month, without a doctor's visit or a hospital stay?
I would appreciate it.

Soooo, how are all of you??? JerriAnn (yess Carrie there are two of us HA) i love your ornaments. Carrie thanks for putting me on your blog roll. I've been meaning to update mine, but i have no spare time. Nino??? your beautiful girls?? I'd trade you a brown eyed girl for one of my blue eyed ones, but you'd trade my diva's back in a minute.

No comments: