Thursday, September 13, 2007

I guess it leaves more time for blogging

You'll never guess what i was doing yesterday morning. Give up??? Signing up for unemployment. Yes, I am not in the ranks of the unemployed. Which sucks in some ways. Recently the company I was a "administrative assitant " to (read... I answered the phones and did all the jobs no one else would do) was bought out by a bigger company. We knew that there would be cut backs, especially in the office. Well, I was one of the cut backs. They let me go on a Tuesday... right in the middle of boxing up files from the last few years of the company. So, I got myself up early the next day and went down to the unemployment office. In a lot of ways this is a good thing. I really was driving too far (almost a 100 miles round trip) for only 35 hours a week. But I worked there for almost 3 years. What a coinscience, the anniversery of mine was Sept. 20th. YEah right. So, I get to spend sometime with my little darlings. I also saw a flyer at the unemployment office, about getting paid training by the state? I'm pretty sure I qualify for. SO, maybe just maybe i'll be able to go back to school on the state. I've always wanted to be a massage theropist. But untill Monday when I go see about it, everythings up in the air. Now pass me the remote, and lets have fun with the girls. I guess it leaves me more time to blog.

1 comment:

southernsweetie99 said...

Will be praying that the Lord blesses you with an awesome job, but until then enjoy them babies!! Wow, does your oldest look alot like you and Eddie or what?!! That's some strong genes there! :) Do you ever see him anymore, has he moved back to Bama?