Monday, September 17, 2007

Well, A lot of help that did me.

When i was at the employment office i saw a flyer stating that if you lost your job through no fault of your own, you may qualify for state paid job training. So, i thought heyyy.. that's me. I've always wanted to be a massage theropist, acupunture, you know that type. So, i get up and drag me and my 23 month old to the office this morning to check into it. yeah, that was no help. She basicly told me there was no way that she would recemend me for the massage theropist. It doesn't work for this area. But if i want to pick something else and do the research to see if it is in demand for the area, she'd consider it. All i was wondering is what was her job supose to be. So, i guess i'm back to the want ads. It's annoying. I'm probably going to have to go to another temp to hire angency. We'll see.
My daughters are rotten as ever. I got them both down for a nap. Hannah went down pretty quick but i've been hearing Phoebe Jo calling. "Mamma, Maammmaa let me out. Hush... mama
amamama, " my sunshine. She's singing something in there now. When she finally goes down it should be for awhile. Here's hoping lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure miss you! We r still in TN. I just got back on-line, after many months without. Not much has changed. Jessica is a sophmore this year. I just got off work, and am going to bed in a few. Just wanted to say hello.
Love,
Vicki Hopper