Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The new doo's


Here is Miss Phoebe Jo, showing off her talents along with her new doo. The face is inspired by her cousin Alyssa. The doo is the only thing we could do to even up her hair.















Here is Hannah sporting her short layer look it was warm today and her hair is going all frizzy. We layered her hair and it curl like no ones business. Go figure.






Ahhh sisterly love. Yeah it was mostly staged, but not entirely. My beautiful girls.















Here is a picture of Phoebe actually smiling a good smile. It's hard to get a picture of it,of course it had to be blurry. (notice the cat in the window in the background. They are loving the windows being open)







Ok, let me explain. You remember Smokey the cat my Hannah adored and came up missing. Well, my brother was at the bank last week and there was a cat there. He was mostly white with a few gray spots. He looked a little, and i mean a very little like Smokey. My brother being the kind hearted man that he is and knowing the Hannah still missed Smokey decided to bring him home to us. He is now our outside cat. His poor nose looks pretty bedraggled. He is so sweet though and a real talker. So, this is now Spot our outside cat. We have tried letting him peek inside but George had a serious fit. Besides he's good outside.

3 comments:

Jerri Ann said...

Hi, every time I read your blog and I see the words "by Jerri Ann" under the title of the post, I freaks me out. I mean, I always, always, ALWAYS do a double take like I can't believe it. Really weird!

In other stuff, cute kids and well, hair grows back...ears? They don't usually, be thankful!

Maggie said...

hi there...adorable girls!! they look like they are having fun! Enjoy your day!!

Love
margaret

Queen of the Castle said...

Cute cuts for the girls...& I just HAD to laugh when I read the whole story...what kids won't do! :-D Hope you have a great week anyway!
Love ya, Jenn