Monday, April 14, 2008

OOhhh nooo a Famullet

I had a small crisis at my house. My daughters came down from upstairs, I saw Hannah first, and I noticed a chuck of hair hanging from the side of her head. Then her sister came in to my line of sight. OHHH people. My beautiful blonde girl has a female mullet. It's awful. I have a hair appointment for them in the morning. I immediately called my sister. Most of the conversation went something like this. "oohhh Jeannette, Ohhhh jeannette." at least my side of it. Her side went mostly "Don't kill them. It will be ok. Let them live at least I get there. Don't kill her I'll get an appointment with Dawn." I'm pretty sure, I scared my sister a little. You see I don't cry, not often, and I was seriously in tears. So, now tomorrow, I will go to Dawn, who is a great hair stylist, and see what she can do. There of course been pictures taken of Phoebe's hair. I'm hoping to get one tomorrow afterwards. Her hair is going to be short. OOHHH

2 comments:

Maggie said...

been there done that...but thank goodness my kids didnt do it too short. Just curious how the new do turned out for her at the hair place. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.