Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Random news, and views

Ok, I amit it I watch Dancing with the Stars. I love ballroom dancing. I think it is so elegant. Here are a few questions for you.
1. Is it me or does that middle judge look like the Ask Jeeves cartoon?
2. Isn't Evander got the cutest personality, but what makes me think his wife made him do this?
3. Do you think the Seinfield guy, the older one, will survive? I think he was having a mild heartattack tonight?
4. Why Trista? I thought the chic from General hospital was much worse.
5.Insert your own question here cause I can't think of any more?


It is soo hot. I know I can't hear "How hot is it?"
It's so hot that my poodle is a puddle?
It's so hot that my daughter in now asleep in just a pull up, with the fan on her.
(no we don't have air)
It is so hot that I am melting in this chair,yuck!

Btw, i'm about 14 weeks pregnant. I have told my sister, finally, and one of my coworkers. I don't want to tell my mother until I hear from medicate. I have an appointment next Monday. Cross your fingers for me. I don't have insurance, and I need the help. And I know I'm 33 freaking years old, but my mom worries ok. I'm her baby (whatever)

On the pregnant thing, I'm starting to worry a little, I'm showing. I know it , my boyfriend notices. I think people think I'm just gaining weight. I've never been a small person, ok so maybe once at 16, but it was a fluke LOL. I can't believe I'm getting a belly this early. I'm hoping I have only one baby in there. I will take two, but twins? YIKES!

until next time.
JerriAnn

No comments: