Sunday, July 03, 2005

BTW... I'm not dead

I know, I know I'm a horrible blogger. Things have been spinning fast. The room is just now stopped spinning. So, I need to catch everyone up. Ok, I'm not 20 weeks along in my pregnacy, I've been to the doctor, I have Medicaid coming so I can finally breathe. I've had an ultra sound. I'm having another little girl. We have decided to name her, Phoebe Jo. Hannah is just now getting that her little sister is in mommy's tummy. We are still not sleeping through the night. We have a schedule, we go to bed at 8:30pm. She is doing better, only up once or twice a night. I went to the doctor this last week, I've had an abnormal pap smear, (sp?) so I have to go back this week to have a copioscopy? (your guess is as good as mine) it worries me though. Also, surprise, I'm not immune to Rubella. I've had the shots as a kid and the booster, but something didn't work. So, after I've had Phoebe I'll have to get another shot. While I'm pregnant I have to be very careful. But that's the price you pay for being famous, HA! I've been reading lots of you faithfully, you are such good blogs, I'm totally doing the I'm not worthy bows to you.

No comments: