Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CHeck it OUt! Check it out!

I don't know if any of you have watched Nickelodeon lately. You know the cable channel? I have two little girls so I see a lot of Nick, Nick Jr, Disney, Sprout....you know the good stuff. On Nick there is a show called "Sunny with a chance". It is a show in a show about teens that do a sketch comedy show. I personally think it's amazing. It makes me think of "In Living Color". They have the sketch called the "check it out" girls. It's annoying and hilarious. My daughters and I have been going to the library. It's been a great success. I love our local library. They have great programs. There is a summer reading incentive, scavenger hunts in the children's department, and free family movies. So, I challenge you to find your local library and "Check it out".

No comments: