Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Noodles, Pretzels, and other random thoughts!

I'm on a noodle kick, and no i don't think it's cravings. I didn't crave anything with Hannah, i told people i craved steak but thats only so i could get a good steak. I'm eating the Ramen noodles in a cup. You really can't beat them. Around here you can get a case of six cups for about $1.50. And there is lunch for the week, just add hot water. And stick pretzels, i could eat those 24-7, the little kind.
Last night my Hannah was walking around the house looking at me and saying "i white" She is getting a little more understandable. But my Chinese is just not that sharp. She kept looking at me and saying "Mama, i white." I thought maybe she was talking about the neighbors horse. She has three HUGE, horses. One of them is named Wiley, you know like the bugs bunny, road runner, Coyote. She loves this horse, and talks about him all the time. Any horse she sees, she calls "whilllee" So, i kept telling her, it was dark, and 'Whillee" was asleep, we would see him tomorrow. And she kept looking at me like i was an idiot. Then i noticed my niece was doing her homework, and it sunk in. She was saying "i write". I said "do you want to write" and you should have seen the look of "Finally this moron got it".
I've got 2 pictures for the illistration Friday. I want to get them colored, and i'm torn between which one to put on. Oh well, i better get busy on them it's Wednesday.

No comments: