Monday, April 18, 2005

ok, i'm back

Here is the low down. I've been a little brain dead lately and didn't know what to write. From what i can figure i'm about 6 weeks pregnant and still haven't told anyone but my boyfriend, and my daughter. My daughter, thankfully, isn't talking enough to spill the beans. Speaking of my hannah, i have a nagging feeling in the back of my head about her talking. I think she should be doing more of it, and she's just not. And she still drools something awful, she has all the teeth i think she should have. Am i being over protective? My daughter will be 2 in june, on the 4 th. Off the top of my head i think she says about 25, 30 words. She had ear infections, from early as a baby, and at 7 months i had tubes put in her ears. I've had her hearing checked once, the techs said it was fine, but she was so small i don't know how they knew. They set us both in a room and would look to see if she turned toward a sound, if she did they lit up these animals that played music, you know like the monkey that has cymbols. Which totally freaked her out. To me though she didn't look at the sounds untill the animal lit up. Come on is anyone out there? am i crazy???

No comments: