Thursday, April 28, 2005

A brief summary of events

Hello from the dark side,
just kidding. It isn't so dark just kinda gloomy. After reading my post from before i would swear i was a definite crab ass. I'm not just been in a funk. I have an apartment, YYEAAH, i just need to move in. Tommy's already there. It's going to be hard on my daughter to leave my live in family, especially my sister. She will eventually survive. And i know they will survive with out me. I am not eight weeks pregnant. I worry about bonding with this baby, i really still don't think is real. No worries it's real, i just always have trouble fathoming it. After i move i will have to get to the obgyn. I know it sounds horrible but i'm in no hurry. Am i an awful person?
By the way, i have no medical insurance, so that doesn't help. Well, the sun is trying to shine. Today my daughter has her shots, ooohh what fun. I think they are the last ones for awhile though. I hope your day is sunny & bright. JerriAnn too, i was thinking of you all this week i hope you are home recovering well.
JerriAnn2

No comments: