Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ok, lets open a can of worms and see what happens.

Are you ready. I'm going to state some of my opinions. There aren't that many out there that read me I think. But we'll see what kind of reaction I get. Note these are MY opinions, so deal with it .

I don't watch or read too much news. It's depression and sad. I feel that my job in life is to raise my daughters the best I know how, to be the best people they know how. That is a full time job.
I also help whoever I can whenever I can.

Breastfeeding in public. It's a natural thing, God gave mothers breast to feed there offspring. Stop being childish and deal with it. Mothers we would appreciate it if you showed some modesty. I never got my milk in to feed my daughters that way or I would be there with you.

The president. To be honest with you I like ole George. Yeah he may not be the smartest crayon in the pack, but he's stuck to his guns. Both literally and figuratively. Yes, I have family and friends in Iraqi. I come from a military family. My father was a Marine, my brother in the Army for over 10 years. When you join the military, you know that you are there to protect your country. That may include getting shot at.

Religion= Oh wow, where do I start. I grew up in a very, very conservative church. (people used to ask if I was Amish) I went my last two years of High school to a private school called God's Bible School. It is a beautiful school full of rich heritage and wonderful people. I went back there for college and met my first husband there. It is also, very conservative. So, I've studied and even taught the Bible and here is my take on it.
If you take the time to be best friends with God, and Do the things he asks you to do. You won't have time to do the things he doesn't like. Simplistic I know, but try it sometime.

Women, for the most part, i'm not too partial to my species. We tend to be petty, and catty. I hate that. But nice, no better yet be kind. Try to look at life through someone else's eyes.

Let's see.... well that's a beginning. More ramblings when I think of them.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

"If you take the time to be best friends with God, and Do the things he asks you to do. You won't have time to do the things he doesn't like."

I LOVED that, Jerri Ann!! :)