Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hello world!

Ok blogging world. What would you like to know??? Go ahead all three of you ask me any question i'm game.

side note: Can a 3 month old be claustraphobic??? My Phoebe hates being covered up, espcially her head. You know those car seat covers, she hates it. But it's so cold here i have to do something. And do dare cover her head, heavens no, you are in for it then. Come to think of it Hannah won't go down a covered slide. She loves the open ones, but the tube ones she won't have anything to do with? what's up with that?

I'm just saying.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Now that you've put me on the spot, I can't think of a single question to ask. Give me some time and surely I'll come up with something...

Anonymous said...

hmmmm....have to think of a good one for you to expound on to the world.
;()

Aimee said...

Happy Valentines Day! Smoochies!

Aimee said...

I want a picture of you. No question. I just want to be able to put a face with a name. Now post one. Immediately. I'm not pushy or anything. It must be the move. Ya, that's it.