Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Does This Make My Butt Look Smaller?

I know it's Valentine's Day and all. So, hearts, chocolate, love and kisses to all.
In my quest for random post, I will tell you a little more about me. Have you ever wondered why this is called Ladyarcher's place? I have been asked before about some Lord Archer in England who was infamous for some devilish ways in the bedroom. But no, it's nothing as juicy as that.
I shoot a bow and arrow. Well, I haven't for awhile, but that is my sport of choice. I shoot a compound bow indoors. Did any of you have archery in shool? You most likely shoot what is called a recurve bow there. (Think indian bow.) I shoot a compound. It's like the difference between a shot gun and a high power rife. (no I won't be in a church tower anytime soon.HA!)
I shoot target, paper target that are 20 yards away. It is very relaxing to me. You are suppose to focas on one thing. The X in the middle of the bull's eye. And not on the screaming children.
My family owns and archery shop, so I have an instant place to shoot. and I have an in with the owners, so the discount is great.
I don't hunt. Not because I think it's bad, but because i'm lazy. If I want meat I will go to WalMart, where I can be warm, and it's not the crack of dawn, and I don't have to smell like deer pee.
By the way, women have a better form in this sport. It's just the focasing on one thing when tend to have a problem with. There are districts, state, and national competions all of which i've competed in. Two of which i've won. It's a great family sport. My 2 year old daughter has her own bow, she does shoot ever so often.
I have a new bow on order. It's black, i'm hoping it will be slimming. LOL I'm reaching for anything to make my butt look smaller. ANYTHING!!

No comments: