Monday, February 25, 2008

Fred and George






house we would get a new kitty. Well, we got not one but two. They are not completely identical brothers, but they are close. I named them Fred and George,like the twins from Harry Potter.

Yeah, I know I'm a geek. They are good kitties. We love them. Here are the pictures I promised.

I miss Smokey too. But not long after we got the kitties Hannah said "You know I don't miss Smokey as much now."






This is Fred. He is just as he looks. Layed back

loving.













This is George. He has recently became more loving. He even loved up to my Mom today.
He has been hiding more than Fred, but you never can tell.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Jerri Ann,
Just ran across your blog. Your daughter looks so much like you. Both of them are beautiful. Not sure if you remember me, but I was friends with Tammy Forsee. My maiden name is Toth.

Becky Bell

Queen of the Castle said...

haha! thanks, i think! ;-) i don't like to think about how grown up i really am...especially with the "big" b-day coming up this summer! lol! it's so nice to be able to re-connect w/ friends from the past! i'm going to add you to my blog friends so that i can keep up with what's going on in your world! :-) have a great week & thanks for your prayers...we really appreciate it!