Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ummmm somebody???

I was in the bathroom tonight and I noticed that there was something funny about PB Joe's shoes. When I took a closer look, I saw that someone had put a rather large glob of toothpaste in each shoe. Now, PB can not reach the toothpaste, and I didn't do it. So, I called in Hannah. First she lied, which I hate with a passion. Then she finally fessed up. I sent her up to her bed while I cleaned the toothpaste out of the shoes and got ready to wash them. Then as I was heading into the laundry room I glanced at my shoes. There was yellow globs in them. Now the former toothpaste was red, so I investigated. People, it was Honey.
Now i would never sell my darling children. I wouldn't give them away, for anything. But if there is anyone out there who think that they need a child to complete their life, and everything will be sunshine and roses. Would you like to borrow my gorgeous child...hummm maybe please for a night or two? I'll take her back I promise.

2 comments:

Jody J said...

Hi, JerriAnn. Haven't visited for awhile. Nice to get caught up!

Carrie said...

No. Unless you'd like to take a 9 yr. old boy who squeezed strawberry yogurt all over the kitchen wall (one of those "Go-Gurt tubes).

He cleaned it up, but he said he wasn't sorry. He said it was fun.