Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Proof of the honey and other random notes.



Ok, here is the proof. This is what i saw when I walked by my shoes the other day. I was so aggravated, but I was trying not to laugh too. Oh, she didn't see me smiling at all. I called my sister and asked if she wanted to keep Hannah. I didn't get a picture of her sisters shoes with the toothpaste in them.











Most of the time if you happen to come to my house this is one of the faces you'll see in the front window greeting you. I've tried getting a picture of Baxter in the window but he's too dark, and doesn't show up LOL.




I made some bread the other day and of course had some help. Her are the girls loaves of bread. Aren't they cute?









Here are the girls last Sunday dressed for Sunday school. Please pay no attention to the mess in the background. Look at Hannah posing isn't that hilarious. I can't get Phoebe to just smile nicely to save my life. OOhh yea Baxter has got to be in on everything.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Hey there girl! Your girls are beautiful! They have grown sooooooo much! Nice to find you on here!!!

Anonymous said...

It is simply magnificent phrase