Tuesday, March 25, 2008

YOoooo Gabagaba

If you don't have preschoolers you may not know this name. It's a new show that my girls love. Phoebe especially. She is at this moment dancing around with the characters. It's so cute. I wish I had a camera. They have a section on the show where they make funny faces. I'm telling you people it's funny stuff. There have been some people that have had troubles with some of the shapes of the characters, but I think it's people making too much of nothing. If you have a preschooler you should check it out.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

You are cracking me up just reading about it. I love cartoons so I would probably enjoy this!

Anonymous said...

This show is the bomb. My daughter is 2 and loves this show. Her favorite character is Tutie. my favorite character is Robot. The part Constance (daughter)loves the most is when they all sing stay sttiiilllll, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. This show is great for kids. Thanks Gabagaba. For giving my daughter something terrific to watch.