Monday, March 31, 2008

Ramblin', Ramblin', Ramblin', Keep those words a comin'

I've decided I'm going to use the internet as my support group. I know some of you ladies out there are wonderful peeps, so here I go. The one thing I miss the most about the Bible study group,is the adult conversations, and the sounding boards those wonderful women were. They were kind but honest.

We are going to have a Vacation Bible School at my church this summer. Of course we are on a tight budget, although if anything was needed I'm sure the wonderful people would give untill their pockets were empty. My Mom had noticed that in her Sunday School class the kids didn't even know the basic bible stories. So, we decided that we would do the Bible Heroes. My mom knows I love this stuff and I'm the queen of finding stuff on the net so she set me loose. I have many great things. I figured I'll share with you in case you need it.

I found these amazing things Memory Cross scripture helpers. It up at memorycross.com/VBS

I think they are so inventive. I also looked at that and said, hmmmm I should be able to figure out how that is done. So, I obsessed a little and figured it out. I put a picture of it on the side of my blog, but i'm not sure I did it right. I'm telling you, if you are a children's church director I think they will be a great addition. Maybe as treats. There is also some you can give out at halloween and valentines day. It's worth the trip over there.

Next website called ebibleteacher.com it's a great resource site and they have made up these wonderful bible trading cards. I think they would be great for any childrens church plus they have many sunday school lessons. They also have songs.

Lets see. Next, we have a website called www.homeword.ws they have great coloring pages. I think that they would make a great ministry for a church. Have the coloring pages or maybe the bulletin inserts for your church.

I think that's all for the moment. It's spring break and i have childrens running literally all over the house. I post more later.

No comments: