Saturday, February 09, 2008

Welcome to the funny farm!

All two of you who read me know my house and kids are CRAZY. Lately things have been hilarious around here. I'll give you a few examples.

I'm easing Phoebe Jo into potty training. We just moved and I don't want to push her. We go sit on the potty, and she loves it. So, the other day, we are sitting in the bathroom. She is on her potty and I'm sing songing . "Tinkle, Tinkle, Tinkle" When I notice my chocolate poodle out of the corner of my eye looking at us. So agin I say to Phoebe Jo.. "Tinkle.. Tinkle.. Tinkle " and look up at Pierre. (what he is a chocolate french poodle.. what to you expect...anyways) He looks me straight in the eye and lifts his leg and pee's on the floor. I was dumbfounded. He never does anything like that. I then had to explain that I was talking to the kid on the potty, not the poodle in the hall. LOL

I was explaining to Hannah the other day that she had better do as she was told or she would have to pay the consiquences, to which she said. "Who me mama? But i don't have any money?"
She was serious, i had to leave the room so i wouldn't laugh.

Last night I got a rare treat, that took a month of planning. I went out on a date a real one with like no kids. I got tickets to the Reba Mcentire/Kelly Clarkson concert in indianapolis. It was fabulous. We had tickets in the nose bleeds but we were there. We got better seats, we showed up we at least got to seat on the front row of the nose bleeds. I think I sang all the Reba songs but one from heart. I like Kelly too. It was such a great show, they were both on the stage the whole time, and there was no intermission. I don't get a chance to go to many concerts. I just hope that they will put this out on cd or dvd. There were camera's there.

Hmmmm ... I think thats all for now. I do have the digital so maybe soon pictures of the girls and the new kittens we have.

1 comment:

southernsweetie99 said...

I am finally back online!!! Can't wait until you post some new pics of the girls! Love, Lisa