Saturday, February 02, 2008

oohh look there's a chicken


My girls can turn personallities on a dime. One second they are happy smiling, next they are crying. I once saw a tee shirt that cracked me up. I said "Someone says I'm ADD but i don't believe...... Oh look there's a chicken!" So, when they turn like that i jokingly say "oh look there's a chicken" Well, Phoebe keeps hearing me say that, and now she's asking "where?" and looking for the chicken. Tonight she flip flopped again so I popped of " Oh Look there's a chicken" So, she starts "Wherre mama, where's is it?" I was giggling untill I noticed our rotty looking around for the chicken. That was all I could handle. I was laughing so hard, and when i get tickled I cry and i can't see a thing. Just about the time I'd get settled down I look over and Baxter is still looking for that chicken. We think he fits right in! HA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew where to get that t-shirt! I want one!