Monday, May 09, 2005

Time on my hands.

I'm fianlly officially moved. We are in a small but ours apartment, that fits our small buget. Starting over from scratch sucks, but that's ok. Hannah is loving the back porch area where she can play. I just have to keep her off the stairs, there will be a gate there soon. She would rather play out there than do just about anything. I'm finding i have a lot of time on my hands with just the three of us. It's almost strange not worring about everyone else. We have no internet or cable so it's hanging out with the kid and playing. I need to get me some books.
Hannah was suppose to get her glasses this weekend. The eye doctor was so kind to her and my sister. We took him a present. Bless his heart, his name is Doc. Richard Weiner. When we went we had to wait for awhile and hannah kept wanting to get into the kisses i had bought for the good doc, i said "No, Hannah, those are our gift for Doc Weiner" and when he came out we thought Hannah was saying Come'mere, but then realized she was saying "Weiner" and she took him his gift and card. We will get her glasses later this week.
Hannah Banana's birthday is the 4th, of June. I can't believe she will be 2. I plan on getting her picture taken on her birthday. We did last year and they were so cute. I'll post them so you can see her pretty new glasses.
BTW, Nino & JerriAnn thank you so much for reading and commenting, you'll never know how much i appreciate you guys.

No comments: