Thursday, May 12, 2005

Vomiting, fevers, and seizures, and other fun things!

My Daughter spent Tuesday night getting up every hour on the hour. Which is not too unusual, she still doesn't sleep though the night. Wednesday morning she got up, and I thought "utoh she feels hot," just before she threw up all the way through the house. I felt so bad for her. I clean her up and started cleaning up the house. She wanted to sit on the back porch, so I put some PJ's on her, the morning was chilly. It wasn't long before she went to sleep, and I started searching for the advil. We had just moved and I thought it was in the medicine cabnet but no luck. So, I called the babysitter, I thought I had some in the diaper bag. In the mean time, hannah woke back up. She was laying in my arms when she started having seizures. I, panicked, I told Tommy to get the truck and drive us to the hospital. He said we should go to the EMT that were around the corner. We drove over there and I ran in with her crying for help. I don't know if any of you have been through something like that but for me it was like seeing my life before my eyes. They cooled her down with an ice pack and some wet towels. She stop have the seizures and we headed for the hospital. She stopped crying about half way there and started looking out the windows. At the emergency room she had a blood test, catscan, and a urine test. The hospital called this morning she has a bacterial infection. She is taking antibiotics now. Maybe I should have put heartattacks in the title for me

No comments: