Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Ramblings

Happy Bunny Day everyone! or whoever is actually reading any of this. It's been pretty much the same as any sunday around here. It's been raining several days, and rained today so no egg hunt. Maybe on Tuesday, it's suppose to be in the 60's here. I'm soo ready for spring. Woke up this morning and got dressed for church. Well, i got up and started getting ready. I don't get dressed till the last minute. I'm so graceful i would ruin my clothes and would have to start over if i got dressed first. I filled around 60 easter eggs with candy, and then when hannah banana woke up i got her dressed. Then me. Hannah's eye doesn't look as bad as i thought it originally would. She's got a bruise that looks like a cut on the side of her eyelid, and then it looks like she's good purple eyeshadow on. But everywhere i took her i still felt the need to explain that she fell. People stop me in the store to comment on hannah and her eyes, it does a mothers heart good. At least for the most part. It also scares me a little sometimes.
She is begining to talk, well be understandable more often. It's cute to see her start to jabber, she knows exactly what she is saying. No one else does though. I wonder if toddlers in China, jabber in english? Cause it sure sounds like she is speaking chinese.

No comments: