Thursday, March 31, 2005

Blue Thursday

The sun is shining bright, but i'm not. It's reflecting off my bosses car out side the door and about to blind me. I'm bored to death, and more than half depressed. The house that i wanted so bad has been rented to someone else, and once again i feel trapped like a mouse in a trap. Tommy told me last night he's about to give up, because he hasn't found the job that he wanted down here. I asked him if he was going to move back to his home town, which is two hours away and he said he didn't want to. I don't know what he wants me to do. I've looked at a couple of places,and called several more. If we would have rented the house that i wanted to we could have been in there by now. There is something else nagging me but untill i get confrimation on it i don't want to even say it, for fear it will be true. Lets just say, i have THE worst timing on the face of the earth. Can you go blind from glare?? lol It just seems to be a blue thursday, anyone feel the same way?

No comments: