Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Time to take the leap, but to what rock???

Ok, so i've been dating my tommy for a year. It's time to get a place together. Right now i live with my sister, and i know it sounds horrible but it's not. My sister and i are best friends.. Really, we are like two halves of one person. Anyway, i split with my husband and have been shareing a bedroom with my neice for over 2 years. I'm ready to have my own room. I want to be a big girl again. Oh, by the way, my daughter is also in the same room. I want privacy back. Tommy is delightful, wonderful. I know it's sickening but thats the way it is. Now just to find a place of our own. One that is close to the babysitter. and everything else. I'm looking at a house today. I'm hoping it will work. The price is right,but it is big. Can we afford to heat it? Is it too much for us. I really want my own place. Well, tune in tomorrow . Same bat time, Same batty channel.

No comments: