Thursday, March 24, 2005

My opinion (look out here it goes)

I was having a pretty good day, got the kids up and out early, got my daughter to the babysitter early. Life was good. Untill, i looked at my gas gauge. Blink, Blink, "LOW FUEL" Blink, Blink. Ok, i'm not started to hate the gas pump. I'm a single mother, living from one paycheck to the next, trying to get by. Now i have to put some gas in or i won't be able to get to work.
Ok, here goes my opinion. I think one day, lets say a Wednesday, we all don't buy gas. Get your gas the day before or after, but not on Wednesday. If you have to have coffee, go in and get it. I don't want to put people out of a job. But from the way i understand it, the managers only get money or bonuses from what they sell on the inside anyway. You know that the corproate offices get the money from the gas, and they compair it to the year before. So, they would have a loss. Something they definately don't like. And you can't tell me they can't lower those prices. So, i say we don't buy gas one, day a week for a couple of weeks. Then, if that don't get their attention. We do it for a month, and then 2 days a week. What to you think?
Fight the power! lol

No comments: