Monday, March 21, 2005

What a day for a daydream...hmmm..humm

Ok, so here i go again, jumping in head first. I've looked at a few of these blogs and thought they were an interesting way to put down you thoughts. We'll see how opening everyday thoughts up to the whole world works.

First, before i ramble too much, let me introduce myself. My name is Jerri Ann. I am a separate, soon as i get the money, divorced woman of thirty-three. I am the mother of a beautiful daughter who is now 21 months old. She is my gift from God. She is the light of my life, the apple of my eye, and the pain in my behind. Her name is Hannah, and she looks just like Boo, from Monsters inc. Except she has the most beautiful blue eyes ever seen. (but i might be a little bias) I am dating a wonderful man, and hopefully will be soon moving in a new place with him.

That's about it for me. There are other non-important stats. That i will get to later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Почему регистрация не работает ?