Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Illistration Friday- Crowded that is

The other day i was reading up on nino's blog when i saw her illistration. (it's so cute you should go look) anyway. She had something about a illistration Friday website. So, being the doodler that i am , i had to go check it out. It is really cool, you get a theme every friday. Then you submit an illistration of your interpretation of it. So i thought i would give it a whirl. This is about the 8th one of these i have done. I thought i had better get it on here and take the leap or i would chicken out.
I think it would be better colored, and maybe bigger so you can see the details better. It is a symbol of my life. I was done on white computer paper, with a #2 pencil. Everything on there is something that i love and crowds me all the same. (See i was so nervous my spelling is all off LOL)

No comments: